Category Archives: Blog
- Plug in your iPad or iPod touch with your PC.
- Go to iTunes and download WhatsApp.
- Enter secret key when required and introduce the application.
- Find WhatsApp.ipa record:
- On your Mac, open Finder and go to Home > Music > iTunes > iTunes Media > Mobile Applications > WhatsApp.ipa
- On Windows, go to C > Users > Username > My Music > iTunes > iTunes Media > Mobile Applications > WhatsApp.ipad
- Drag the WhatsApp.ipa to desktop.
- Presently open iFunBox and snap on Install App.
- Here you'd see the WhatsApp.ipa record. Open it.
This will introduce the application on your iPad or the iPod touch.
- On your iPhone now, uninstall WhatsApp, if as of now introduced. If not straightforward download and introduce it.
- Take after the normal procedure of entering your versatile digits and confirming with the instant message code.
- Once done, backtrack to your PC and module your iPhone.
Go to User Applications > WhatsApp > and duplicate Library and Documents records to the desktop.
- Plug the iPhone out, and plug your iPad or iPod back in.
- Once more, go to User Applications > WhatsApp > erase Document and Library organizers and duplicate the two records from desktop – basically supplanting them.