Optus Customer Service: A sure shot value for your money
Optus Technical Supprot Expert for various technical glitches
Without a shadow of doubt, fixed-line internet subscriptions have increased manifolds in the context of Australian Households. Optus has emerged as a clear winner in this market. Here’s why Optus customer service is considered to be impeccable:
- It offers prudently designed broadband plans for ADSL2+, NBN, and Cable connections. It blends additional services with broadband including TV and home phone calls to entice the customers enough so that they can stay away from the cheaper providers.
- Through its fundamental or basic broadband plans including 200GB, or Unlimited data, customers can enjoy the flawless surfing experience.
- The Home Unlimited Plan makes the installation cost absolutely free, which are otherwise non-negotiable.
- Customers availing the services of Optus can save $10 per month on all broadband plans and bundles.
- It might be the case that some customers don’t make much use of the home phone line, and are more comfortable in making all their calls from mobile phones. For such scenarios, the reasonable plans offered by Optus will surely come in handy.
- People who have an inclination towards shared household phone, Optus offer plans including home broadband clubbed with a phone line through unlimited national calls can be made to Australian landlines and mobile phones.
Combing all the above advantages, it’s a no-brainer that Optus far ahead of the rest in terms of plans, and won’t put much burden on your pockets.