Printer error 709
Learn the process to fix Printer error 709
Error 0x00000709 means when a user cannot configure a default printer in the Windows or on the different printer to one that has been already configured as the default printer. Technical glitches in the Windows Registry settings which may cause the error to pop up or the situation where Registry prioritizes an old assigned printer as the default printer. So read each and every point carefully to fix the printer error 709.
How to fix printer error 709?
Modify window registry settings
- In the registry window editor first, you need to navigate to the file> Export.
- Now assign a name on the backup registry file and save it.
- After following the above, now click on HKEY_CURRENT_USER and expand the software folder.
- Now you have to click to expand Windows NT.
- Choose the window folder.
- Tap the right click on the registry editor.
- Choose to modify registry settings.
- Now you should assign the name of the default device printer which you want to configure in the device.
- If the window sends you a prompt of cannot edit the device.
- Now click OK upon the prompt.
- You have to tap right click on the window folder to the left side of the registry editor.
- You will see permission for the windows dialog box.
- You have to select the full control under the title permission for everyone.
Run the printer as an administrator in windows
- Click the start button.
- Now you have to search for the devices or the printer.
- Open it on the control panel
- After the device or the printer opens up on the screen
- You have to right-click on the printer name.
- And click on what’s printing.
Error 0x709 printer
All the above information is up to the mark and considers each and every aspect to fix printer error 709 or Error 0x709 printer. If required you can take assistance from the dedicated support team of the printer to resolve the issue.