Roku error code 009
This Simple Troubleshooting Method
Roku users often face various types of error code issues in their devices; however, some of them are easily recoverable and others need serious attention. If you are facing error code 009 in your Roku device then here’s the comprehensive guide to help you fix it.
So, what is Roku error code 009? Basically, it means that your Roku device has established a successful connection with your router but it isn’t connected with an active internet connection. In this way, you would see error prompts such as “Unable to connect to wireless network” or “Not connected to the internet” or error 009 itself.
How to fix Roku error code 009?
The first step would be to set up your Roku device once again even if you have successfully done it previously. Here’s how:
- Open up your web browser and then navigate to the official website of Roku in it
- Go to the Sign-up section and then enter your active email and setup its password as well
- Setup your account payment option and then set a PIN account verification
- Sync-up your preferred Roku TV playlists and then switch to your Roku device
- Now make sure that your WiFi connection is upright and then try connecting it with the Roku device
- Next, in your streaming device, enter the PIN or Pass Code of your Roku account and then wait for the connectivity message that says: Successful Connection.
Roku cannot connect to internet error code 009
If you are facing Roku error code 009 then here’s what you can do to check your internet connection issue:
- While your internet connection is on and linked to your Roku device, switch to the streaming screen
- Next, navigate to the Network Settings and then move onto the Network section
- Here select the Check Connection option and then perform the 2-step verification process
- Now, you can check the signal quality as well as the connectivity status
- If both the settings show poor connectivity then you’ll have to talk to your Internet provider to get further assistance
Contact Roku Customer service
For Further Help
If your internet connection is working perfectly fine and due to any reason you are still encountering Roku error code 009 then it is strongly recommended to get in touch with the customer service professionals. The professionals will surely help you out with the issue by reviewing the case and forward it to the expert technical team. The technical experts will either come at your place if the issue is occurring on the hardware device or will assist you online.